Sunday, February 23, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 8

What an awesome, agreeable, and adventurous week for us! It was my birthday week and it's always pretty amazing.

Sunday, February 16: We're at church hanging out with our Sunday School class. Yes, that is tubing for oxygen next to Lee. Yes, it is a little random.

Lee looks dapper on Sundays

Monday, February 17: Happy President's Day! Yay for days off! I enjoyed a lovely day at home doing some spring cleaning and having my favorite salad from Plates and Palates: the Strawberry Cashew Salad. By the way, P&P were voted as the best restaurant in Northern Utah area in the Salt Lake Magazine!

The best salad in the world: Strawberry Cashew Salad

Tuesday, February 18: I was walking down from work to the first class of Digital Photography II and spied this on the sidewalk. Made me smile that someone was wishing me a Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!

Wednesday, February 19: Happy Birthday to me! And to my coworker with whom I share a birthday. We had plenty of treats, including this lovely little cake from Glaus Bakery that my friend brought for us. How nice! I had such a great birthday.

Happy Birthday to me!

Thursday, February 20: We have had some amazingly clear and clean skies lately because of random rain storms. The Oquirrh Mountains just pop on days like this.

I heart clean air!

Friday, February 21: We went to a pharmacy fundraiser and Lee was hobnobbing with the big wigs in the department. I love how sociable he is!

Lee is wearing his Harry Potter/Kurt Cobain sweater

Saturday, February 22: For our Digital Photography class, we had a field trip at the Rio Grande Train Depot and the Downtown Salt Lake Winter Market was going on. I had to take a picture of this banjo player who was supporting the Sugar House Libations booth. He busted out his banjo while he was waiting for his ride.

Sugar House Libations banjo guy

We hope you have a particularly admirable upcoming week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's that you say?