Friday, January 10, 2014

What's making us happy this week

What a particularly peaceful, productive, and passable week it's been for me.

There's nothing particularly wrong about having a passable week, but a passable week calls for some stuff that's making us happy.

Stir frying it up!

What's making Lee happy:
  • This house is L.A. is a hidden gem.
  • How good-looking will you be with this $84k accessory?
  • This is Yekaterinburg--in the heart of my mission in Russia. Some fun facts here.
  • Layers on layers, lies built upon lies. Here are some movies that hid something.

What making Winter happy:
  • I love tap dancing and I love this. Thanks to Josh for sharing.
  • If we could all be so brave and concerned for others as he was #aitzaz
  • What a great idea that will potentially save lives. Now where to find some red nail polish.
  • We're thoroughly enjoyed working on this together. I'm excited for the art work we chose yesterday.
  • I'm not a big fan of Alabama and I'm not a big fan of Miley Cyrus, but the two together are a wonderful thing. Ha ha!

Have a great Friday, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's that you say?