Friday, January 3, 2014

What's making us happy this week

It's been so long since we've shared some things that have been making us happy--too long.

I would be lying if I said that we've been busy. We have been busy, but not that busy.

I wouldn't be lying if I said that I was in a little bit of a funk at the end of last year. I guess I may still be in a bit of a funk.

Let's just say that I'm glad that we're on the other side of the shortest day of the year!

Newpark Sun Calendar in Park City, Utah

So, what better way to get out of funks and celebrate going into longer days, than a What's-Making-Us-Happy list?

What's making Lee happy:

What's making Winter happy:
  • I want to waterproof something now.
  • Beautiful choreography and poetry about being shy
  • I always discover great music from this end-of-the-year list. Fell in love with this song: The Head and the Heart.
  • I love when we put our year in photos to great music. We had a great year!
  • We met Sarah and Nick Hendrickson's parents while at breakfast while in Park City on New Year's Day. They were SO nice. We now have someone to cheer for at the Sochi Olympics!
  • We watched this last weekend (loved it!) and made us miss Iceland so much! You just watch, we're going to move there and you can come visit us!

Have a wonderful Friday, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's that you say?