|My homework assignment: Saltair at sunset|
Wow, am I glad it's Friday! How's your week been, friends?
I'm about 2/3 of the way through my 10-Class Challenge (phew!) and have had an absolute ball! I've been having fun reporting about a few classes here. Lee's been working hard making a gingerbread house in his baking class this semester for The Festival of Trees. We have been pretty busy around here!
Anyway, here's a few things to brighten your day.
What's making Lee happy this week:
- We watched this classic by Christopher Guest. If I were to make movies, I'd make mockumentaries.
- A serving of Lucky Charms for me is like 4 and 1/2 bowls. I'm terrible at serving sizes.
- Watch this first. Then watch this. It's nice being a boy sometimes.
- Who doesn't love a good couch and who doesn't love Tetris? No one.
- It's always good to look on the bright side of life.
What's making Winter happy this week:
- It's like a really big Etch-a-Sketch!
- Died laughing reading this post. Well done!
- What a sweet story and lesson about being there for one another, for better or for worse.
- My screenwriting teacher suggested this TED Talk during class--mystery!
- Loved getting the background of one of this photographer's projects
Enjoy your weekend, friends!