Saturday, November 2, 2013

30-Day Challenge: Let's Get Writing

October's 30-Day Challenge was great because I walked and I walked and I walked.

Walking is amazing for my soul.

Lee and I ended up walking a bit together, especially to feed the horse a few blocks away from our house.

Feeding Oakley some apples

Stress relief and time with Lee--I'd say that my 30-Day walking challenge was a success!

So here's what's happening this month. A lot of you may know that November is National Novel Writing Month (aka NaNoWriMo). Both Lee and I have tried it before and haven't done super well. We just get too busy!

Instead of going for the 50,000 words to complete a novel for my November 30-Day Challenge, I'm just going to write everyday in some form or another, whether it's in my journal, the blog, or the script Lee and I have schemed up.

Why write? Because writing helps me clear my mind--it's therapeutic for me. Plus all these classes I've taken lately, remind me that I've got stories to tell.

Let's get writing!

Who's ready to start writing with me this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's that you say?