Halloween is just around the corner--like tonight. We hope you have your costumes ready. If not, we bring you a friendly guide (from our past Halloweens/parties) of possible costumes and tips if you're scrambling for something easy.
1) Our first suggestion is anything bejeweled and velour. In this picture you can see that because Lee is wearing a navy blue bejeweled velour track suit, he can jump higher.
(If you're not into that, you can always dress up like an Asian in Hawaii and throw a feather boa with it.)
2) Our next suggestion is super easy. All you need is a bed sheet. Sometimes, the more colorful, the better. If you happen to be wearing the cute pink toga in the crowd, the boys just flock to your sides!
3) Hair is an easy way to get into character. For those of you who can sculpt your facial hair, chops are an easy way to look like a British chap. Girls, a simple curl and a flower will go far!
4) One of my most reliable costumes involves channeling who I really am at my roots: a Chinese tourist at Disneyland. We all know you have a Micky Mouse sweatshirt in your closet--you can be a Chinese tourist too.
5) The last suggestion we have is to simply to borrow someone's old costumes (thanks, Nicole!). Raid your family's or friend's closets! You never know what you're going to find!
So get out there and make us proud! We know you've got it in you! Dress up and happy trick-or-treating! Happy Halloween!
This post is an entry to a Halloween giveaway through theSITSgirls, where you can find sweet blogging tips and awesome support. Oh and Tiffany is pretty!