Friday, November 8, 2013

What's making us happy this week

It's been a rough last few days, so I've really needed to look for random things to help with my happiness levels this week.

After one of those rough days at work, Lee and I headed to our favorite store ever--Smith's Marketplace--and went grocery shopping, one of our favorite activities. That made the day tons better.

I know our married-with-kids friends laugh whenever we say it's one of our favorite things to do together and promptly wag their fingers at us and say, "Just you wait--when you have kids, then you'll see it's not as fun."

I make this look good!

Why you gotta rain on our grocery shopping parade, yo?!

Personally, I think Lee and I will have fun in any situation, so I'm not worried about it.

So these are things that have made us happy this week:

What's making Lee happy this week:

What's making Winter happy this week:

Anyway, here's to the weekend and all the fun, exciting, joyous things that weekends always bring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's that you say?