Sunday, August 18, 2013

Project Life 365: Week 32

It's been a fast, full, and fulfilling week!

August 11: Dinner with Lee's family, then just chilling out together afterward.

Laying about, literally!

August 12: This woman, Marion Lennberg, got me through pharmacy school and I just love her. Today was her retirement party. I am so grateful for her!

I owe so much to Marion!

August 13: We're canning novices for sure, since we've only done this, this, and this. So I had to go to a canning activity at our church to get more details and tips. It was awesome! I want to can dilly beans now!

The basics of canning

August 14: This is my view from the stage. I was practicing with some other women in a small musical number for a cultural celebration for our Stake's 50th Anniversary. Scary!

It's huge and scary!

August 15: We've had quite a few fires in the area lately. The air is awful and it feels like the entire state is on fire, but it sure makes for amazing sunsets.

Utah fire sunsets

August 16: We are reverse photo-bombing the people behind us. I'm not sure if it's a thing, but I think we're going to start making reverse photo-bombing people a thing. This was after that cultural celebration I performed at.

Double chin action

August 17: Gathering a second wind before going out to do some last minute grocery shopping together. Real talk: Lee gets bloody noses a lot because of how dry it gets here, so yes, those are tissues he just pulled out of his nose. I told you it was going to be real talk.

Resting for a minute

We hope you have a funny upcoming week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's that you say?