Saturday, June 1, 2013

30-Day Challenge: Finish it up!

It's time for anther 30-Day Challenge! Last month's challenge of reading the Book of Mormon in one month fell a little short--dang!

Which leads me to my next 30-Day Challenge for June: to keep going and finish up a few of my earlier challenges.

So far, I've done some yoga, done some service, done some music stuff, done some minimizing/decorating, and done some reading. While I feel I successfully completed some challenges, there are still a few things that I wanted to continue and/or finish up:

  1. I'll be finishing up my reading of the Book of Mormon by Youth Conference time.
  2. We got our framed art finally--time to decorate! Plus, that office is still a collection of piles.
  3. I am getting this song more under my fingers, but I still need to practice the strumming pattern!




Is there anything you want to continue/finish up this month with me? This is our make-up month!

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."  Bruce Lee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's that you say?