Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Help me on my birthday: Do some service today!

Hello friends and family,

It's my birthday! Wahoo! I love my birthday and I'm so excited for today (I already got a ukulele from my husband, so how could I not be excited!?!).

So excited for my new uke!

I'm posting this to ask you a favor--to do some service in honor of my birthday today as part of my 30-Day Challenge for February. No presents please--just serve someone.

I look a little crazy, but it's just my excitement for all the service we're going to do today!

Easy, right? Okay, ready, go!

P.S. Feel free to share this post--if we all do some good today, just think of the difference we could make!

P.P.S. If you want to post in the comments what you did, that would be awesome! I'd love to see what we were all able to do.

4 comments:

  1. i did my Visiting teaching just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red velvet cake FTW!!!! My birthday is the week before yours! And just so you know, I TOTALLY did something of service for your birthday! YOU WOULD BE SO PROUD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! February birthdays rock! And I appreciate you doing some service too, Daffodil!

      Delete

What's that you say?