Thursday, November 29, 2012

Favorite Bond Actor

Lee and I have been renting the James Bond movies at our local Top Hat Video ever since we watched Skyfall.

I haven't seen any other James Bond movies besides the two other Daniel Craig ones, so we decided to go in order. Sadly, everyone else has the same idea and the selection was a little sparse when we got there.

Which is your favorite?
So we grabbed the following movies this week:

  • #2: From Russia with Love (Sean Connery)
  • #3: Goldfinger (Sean Connery)
  • #4: Thunderball (Sean Connery)
  • #6: On Her Majesty's Secret Service (George Lazenby)
  • #7: Diamonds are Forever (Sean Connery)
So far, I've watched movies with Daniel Craig, Sean Connery, and George Lazenby as James Bond. I'd also rank them in that order of who plays James Bond best up to this point, seeing I still haven't seen any with Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, or Pierce Brosnan. 

Now I'm curious to know which James Bond actor is your favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Roger Moore was pretty darn good, but the pure sexiness of Sean and Daniel just can't be beat!

    ReplyDelete

What's that you say?