I have always liked my birthday--it's a bright spot for me in the middle of the dreary Utah winters.
I wanted to remember how lucky I am, so here's my highlights list:
- My co-worker and I share a birthday, so I brought s'mores cupcakes to celebrate. It was like bringing treats in elementary school!
|The marshmallows still need to be toasted.|
- The Utah Symphony, Andre Watts, Beethoven and Rachmaninoff! Oh my!
- Shoveling snow on Saturday at the apartments. It was beautiful!
- Lee making an amazing dinner and later sporting fake mustaches with my sisters and The Hot Scot. Lee took the picture since he already has a mustache.
|Yay for fake mustaches!|
- A pizza party at Sicilia Pizza with a lot of my friends and family
- Having yummy cake and taking pictures of the cake with Instagram on my iPad!
I am so lucky! I have the best husband, the best family, and the best friends in the world. Seriously!
|Leland treats me so well!|
Thanks to you all for the birthday wishes and for making my birthday so awesome!
I am one lucky girl.