|Ogden Temple at night|
This week has been a busy one, getting back into the groove of things after being gone for Youth Conference for a few days. It was good, but we're definitely glad it's done and over!
What's making Lee happy:
- Some awesome poster holders--a little Willy Wonka-esque.
- We went to the Ben Folds concert last night with some great friends. It was a wonderful time. Also, Ben Folds and the Utah Symphony are so talented--he created this there on stage and this was the final product (there is some language, so beware!).
What's making Winter happy:
- We went again to the Ogden Temple Open House with some friends from our neighborhood. I'm so grateful for friends and temples.
- This sculpture of Christopher Reeves is crazy life-like.
- This could be life changing.
- I'm totally in love with this song and Cat Power's voice.
- A friend of ours encouraged Lee to do this when she found out we were expecting. Ha ha!