Friday, July 19, 2013

Currently Snacking On: Chimes Ginger Chews

My sister, The Phoenix, works for the airlines and I never seem to see her at the counter if I am flying out--our timing always seems to be off.

But my luck finally changed--we ran into her when Lee and I were flying out to Austin for Blogher Food. She was so surprised too, since she was planning to stop by that day to drop by some tomato plants she had started from seeds I gave her last year. Oops!

While we were chatting, she wanted to make sure we had some snacks for the flight and gave us a whole bag of these Chimes Ginger Chews.

Chimes Ginger Chews - love them!

Have you heard of these before, because I hadn't? They are SO good--very spicy from the ginger, yet not overpowering. It's got enough chew to make it interesting, but not to sticky to pull out any fillings.

Plus, my sister swears that it calms her acid reflux. It makes sense--there are studies that show that ginger helps with nausea and vomiting.

Give them a try--I think you'll like them too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's that you say?