Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Where I was last week

I was at Girl's Camp last week as a leader.

I loved all the colors of the shirts our first day.

A coworker asked me today if I had fun on my vacation.

Campfire and s'mores!

I told him that I was at Girl's Camp, that it wasn't really a vacation, that there was actually a lot of work involved, that it was fun and crazy being with all these young girls, and that it was also exhausting.

There may or may not have been some mustaches during skit night.

He got a knowing look and nodded his head and said, "So it was like herding cats all week."

Why yes, yes it was.

Lee thought of this video when he heard the phrase "herding cats" and I think this is exactly how I felt last week.


As crazy as it was, it was a blast and I wouldn't have traded it for the world!

Our girls!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, the reference to herding cats made me laugh because I often say that teaching Kindergartners is just like that. :) That video is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine kindergartners are that way too! It's got to be darn cute though!

      Delete

What's that you say?