You better start livin' it up before summer is gone and past!
- August 4 at 7 PM: In Pioneer Park is the free Twilight Concert Series with Thurston Moore headlining and Kurt Vile and the Violators opening.
- August 4-6 (see schedule): At Bountiful City Park is the free Bountiful Summerfest. I've never been, but apparently, it's the place to be in B-Town!
- August 5 at dusk: In Pioneer Park is the Pioneer Park Picture Show where they will be showing 500 Days of Summer. I LOVE both Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt!
- August 5-7 in Park City's Historic Main Street: Kimball Arts Festival all weekend long! Tickets for adults are only $10 for the entire weekend. Seriously, people--you need to escape the heat and head up to PC!
- August 6 at the City Park in Park City at dusk: A free screening of a documentary called Exit Through The Gift Shop about a street artist named Banksy.
I think you should call up your honey and ask her/him out on a date right now. Go you!