Monday, November 4, 2013

What I've been up to lately

I mentioned that I was recently chosen to complete the 10-Class Challenge with Lifelong Learning at the University of Utah Continuing Education and I have been having a ball!

Smiling Caron and I during Furniture Refinishing Class

These are the classes I've taken so far:

  1. Read Like a Writer: It was finding the good writing that is out there. More here, here, and here.
  2. Landscape Photography Today: I am a storyteller through my pictures. Read about it here, here, and here.
  3. A Sweet and Savory EGG-stravaganza: I love eggs even more after this class.
  4. Furniture Refinishing: Stripping furniture is #@!**?#!! hard. Read more about it here.
  5. The Art of Hand Lettering: I have learned that doodling is a thing. And people create amazing things whilst doodling.
  6. The Secrets of Screenwriting: Didn't really think that I would be into this class, but I am into this class!
  7. Bulb Forcing: I found a way to fight my SAD this winter!

These bulbs hold great depression-fighting power!

I'll be taking my last three classes in the next few weeks if anyone wants to join me. The classes are so fun and I'd love the company:

  1. Perfect Pie Crusts: Tuesday, November 12
  2. Acupressure for Everyday Aches and Pains: Thursday, November 14
  3. Holiday Wreath Making: Tuesday, December 3

My screenwriting teacher had it right: Pie IS super yummy

You can follow my additional posts at the blog at Lifelong Learning through the University of Utah, because there is more fun stuff to come!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's that you say?