Sunday, May 19, 2013

Project Life 365: Week 20

It's been a pretty, peaceful, and perfect week.

May 12: Mother's Day dinner at Lee's parents' home. Mom K with two grandsons--lovely!

Cute cute!

May 13: This tree has such pretty, tiny flowers every year. Spring is my favorite time of the year!

We see this every time we pull into our parking spot.

May 14: Just a little bored at the end of the evening.

Up!

May 15: I went on a walk around the neighborhood and saw this rainbow. It turned into a double rainbow a block later--mind blown.

And I'm proud to be an American!

May 16: I snapped this pic while waiting for my bus. I lived in this apartment in college with my sister, Dimples, and another roommate--such awesome memories!

I love how secret gardenesque it feels!

May 17: Lee was giving me a lecture when I told him I was going to Pioneer Park the following day. He said, "Don't get mugged. Don't buy drugs. BUT buy Belgium waffles."

His lecture finger is out!

May 18: I was talking business with Miss Comaneci at the Rose Establishment. I had a weirdly delicious toffee-flavored herbal tea!

I love peonies, scones, and chill Saturday mornings with good friends.

I hope you have a pleasant upcoming week, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's that you say?